One stop support for all things property
DRS can help build your property business from starting up and managing a single property to a fully-fledged lettings business.
Increased regulation, abolishment of fees, removal of tax incentives and extra stamp duty – it’s becoming more complex to be a property investor. But the need for rental property and holiday lets remains stronger than ever, and yields remain high.
As a result, there’s been a shift in the market and ‘accidental landlords’ are being replaced with a new wave of level-headed, semi-professional property investors who see opportunity.
From buy-to-let landlords to large property groups, DRS can help you keep one step ahead of constant tax changes, including the recent removal of mortgage interest relief.
We act for a range of property related clients including buy-to-let landlords with single or multiple property ownership, HMOs, property investors, developers, construction firms, and related businesses such as chartered surveyors, architects, consulting engineers and estate agents.
- Comprehensive property tax advice, planning and consultancy
- Personal tax advice for private BTL landlords with single or multiple properties
- Residential and commercial properties
- Advice on the removal of mortgage interest relief and other recent tax changes
- Undeclared rental income / HMRC Let Property campaign
- Property VAT planning and advice
- Holding properties in a limited company and mortgage considerations
- Non-resident landlords (NRL)
- Annual Tax on Enveloped Dwellings (ATED)
- Splitting companies with both trading and property investment activities
- Capital Gains Taxation advice
- Construction Industry Scheme
Passion, positivity and perfectionism
If you’re fired up about a great business idea but don’t know where to start, we can help.
Services and technology
Learn more about the full range of services our practice offers and how technology underpins everything we do for our clients.